82% percent of ICE graduates who want a job in the field, get a job in the field!* The ICE Career Services department has a full-time staff dedicated to making sure your career stays on track, even long after graduation. It’s an investment we believe is a crucial part of the recipe for success that you should expect from culinary school. Their work is so outstanding that they even received a commendation of excellence from our accreditor, the ACCSC, for their consistent hard work and dedication to alumni and ICE’s community.
To keep your career search on the cutting edge, the ICE Career Services department sends weekly emails to the ICE alumni network with an average of 175 job openings for ICE graduates. Plus, we offer career fairs with leading chefs and employers looking to recruit ICE students and alumni, as well as numerous networking and volunteer opportunities.
*2017 ACCSC (accrediting) annual report employment rate is 82% of 524 students available for employment. The remaining 18% includes students who were employed in an unrelated occupation, unemployed and whose outcomes were unknown to ICE at the time of filing. For individual program completion and placement rates, please see that program's "Gainful Employment Disclosure" information.