Find Your Culinary Voice
In 6 to 12 months, a life change can happen — that’s how long it takes to earn a diploma at the Institute of Culinary Education. Our award-winning alumni have worked in every facet of the culinary field — from restaurants and bakeries, to catering, food media, television and more!
Begin your journey today…
An admissions representative will contact you to discuss your career goals, arrange a personal tour of the school and answer your questions.
ICE has launched over 14,000 culinary careers. Yours should be next!
- Named “Best Culinary School in America”
- Campuses in New York City and Los Angeles, the nation’s culinary capitals
- Chef-instructors from top restaurants and food businesses
- Business and hospitality training for food entrepreneurs
- Hands-on externships and networking opportunities
- Digital course materials
- Stellar job placement services and alumni support
- Our Student Housing program offers options for every budget and lifestyle, from dorms to apartments to home stays
Our New York City campus offers advanced opportunities for creativity and community:
- The nation’s first education-focused bean-to-bar Chocolate Lab
- An indoor hydroponic herb garden and vegetable farm
- A Culinary Technology Lab outfitted with a tandoor, hearth oven,
vertical rotisserie and cutting-edge modernist equipment
- Dedicated spaces for mixology and wine studies
Our Los Angeles campus offers a local, vibrant food scene
that thrives on innovation:
- Ideal for creative students who want to start or change careers,
advance in the food industry, or are cost and time conscious
- Globally inspired curriculum that reflects the local culture, diversity
and flavor of the Los Angeles food scene
- Option to attend school in Los Angeles and extern in New York City
or vice versa
* Best culinary school 2016: The Daily Meal, The Best Schools and Edinformatics; 2015: IACP 2015. Digital course materials delivered via iPad currently at NYC campus.