Free Online Cooking Classes
Virtual Instruction from ICE Experts
The premier recreational cooking school debuts online versions of our consistently sold-out classes with all-new menus and professional chef instruction via live video.
The Institute of Culinary Education's recreational division is known for more than 800 cooking, baking, beverage and professional development classes a season for 26,000 people a year. In 2020 and 2021, we added free online cooking classes to the menu for home cooks of all levels via Zoom Webinar. Our professional chefs had so much fun guiding you through plant-based comfort foods, the ultimate cookies, one-pot paella, festive Taco Tuesdays and basic sous vide techniques. We're thrilled to be back in the kitchens on campus.
- Register on Zoom for the class desired. Sign up for as many as you like!
- Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email that includes the link to the Zoom webinar.
- A few days before the class, you will receive a reminder email with the recipes and ingredient list so that you can follow along at home.
- Only the chef will be visible on video, and you will have the opportunity to type questions during a Q&A.
- Click the Zoom link at the time of class and enjoy!
Virtual Cooking Classes
Explore our cooking class themes and menus below, and register for the Zoom Webinar to receive ingredient and equipment lists via email.
Explore Our Menu of Upcoming Classes
Our most popular themes and menus are back! Take Knife Skills 101, Homemade Bagels, French Dinner Party and more (hint: pizza, pasta and Challah) in person. Upcoming classes.