The Institute of Culinary Education (ICE) is looking for a full-time Marketing Manager, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer. The Marketing Manager will oversee ICE’s integrated marketing mix and operations, consisting of: traditional and digital media, as well as certain earned and owned media initiatives. Applicants should be highly motivated and analytical in nature, thrive in making data-driven decisions and have a creative flair.
Candidates should be self-driven, organized, and process-driven and have an attention to detail that is unmatched in most people. Personally and professionally, he/she is actively immersed in the world of digital marketing and enjoys the rapid evolution of marketing and marketing technology. Most important, he/she has a can-do attitude, confident personality, and is eager to contribute and learn from a collaborative marketing team with a diverse range of responsibilities. Interest in food and wine a strong plus!
• Manage SEO, PPC, CPA and lead generation initiatives
• Advanced use of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
• Frequent data analysis, data-driven decisions and monthly reporting
• Email marketing, CMS and CRM interface management
• Support the CMO in cross-functional agency management
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive marketing management experience, including a recent or current position that demonstrates your proven ability to establish and grow marketing channels
• Bachelor’s degree; preferably in marketing or communications
• Analytical in nature: both qualitative and quantitative, with excellent problem solving abilities
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
• Highly adept at data analysis (including advanced uses of excel and/or marketing measurement tools) and a proven track record of identifying and taking meaningful actions from data trends
• Strong, current working knowledge of digital marketing: SEM, SEO, lead generation, social media and content marketing
• Facebook Insights and social media campaign management a strong plus
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS a strong plus
• Aggressive, proactive self-starter who thinks both creatively and strategically
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strict attention to project management, detail and managing historical records
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with an entrepreneurial perspective
ICE is offering:
• A competitive compensation package
• Attractive benefits package with health, dental, and vision insurance
• 401k participation
• Free recreational cooking, baking and wine education classes
• Opportunity to take the award-winning Career Training Programs at ICE
To apply, please email email@example.com your cover letter with salary requirements and resume with the subject: Marketing Manager.
• Please do not apply directly through the job boards; we’d like you to apply directly
• Only applicants that meet the position’s requirements and provide a cover letter with salary requirements and resume will be considered
• Please do not apply if you do not live in commutable distance to NYC
• We appreciate the interest, but phone or walk-in applications will not be accepted
• Thank you, but no agency solicitations please
The award-winning Institute of Culinary Education (ICE) was established in 1975 and has become the nation’s leading independent culinary school and one of America’s leading centers for culinary education. ICE offers award-winning career training programs and operates the nation’s largest recreational cooking, baking and wine program, offering over 2,000 classes to 26,000 students annually. The school’s events division hosts over 500 special events annually to over 20,000 guests. Our unparalleled, new 74,000-square-foot facility is located at 225 Liberty Street and is open 355 days and nights a year.
For more information about ICE, please visit our website www.ice.edu, YouTube channel or follow us @iceculinary on Twitter.