Adrienne Cheatham graduated from ICE’s Culinary Arts program in 2007 and gained experience as executive sous chef at Le Bernardin, executive chef at Red Rooster Harlem, and corporate chef de cuisine for Marcus Samuelsson. Chef Adrienne helped open Aldo Sohm Wine Bar, Privé, Streetbird and Bermuda, and tested and edited recipes for Eric Ripert’s cookbook and TV show, “Avec Eric,” as well as Chef Samuelsson's “The Red Rooster Cookbook.”
She was briefly a chef-instructor at ICE before launching her pop-up dinner series, SundayBest, and was the “Top Chef” runner-up on season 15 in 2018. In 2020, she secured a permanent space in Harlem for SundayBest and continues a private chef position.
Chef Adrienne brings fine dining, private cheffing and pop-up dinner experience back to ICE, where she's contributing thought leadership and culinary education content.
In the News
- Culinary Arts, Institute of Culinary Education, 2007
- Journalism, Florida A&M
- Chef and Founder, SundayBest, 2017 to present
- Executive Chef, Red Rooster, 2015-2016
- Executive Sous Chef, Le Bernardin, 2007-2015
- Pastry Cook, Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, 2004-2005