Welcome to Your New Home
ICE connects students with apartment options in a range of budgets, with shared, studio, multi-bedroom and luxury listings to help you find a place to call home.
You can share a completely furnished apartment with another ICE student or a person who has been selected to match your profile — or make an unfurnished apartment your own.
We've got you covered. Based on availability, your new apartment could be in one of the many exciting neighborhoods in New York City or Los Angeles.
An apartment is an exciting option for students seeking exposure to the cultural diversity that NY and LA’s neighborhoods have to offer. An ICE admissions representative will guide you through the search process, so you can start exploring and enjoying your new city. Experience how the locals live: This option is ideal for students who prefer a more independent lifestyle.
- Furnished or unfurnished bedroom
- Shared or private kitchen access
- Cable TV and internet available in most apartments
- Air conditioning, heat and electricity included in some rents
- Roommate placement based on personal preferences and lifestyle
- Short-term leases
- Some pet-friendly listings
- For certain listings, no agency fee for those moving from over 100 miles away ($2,500 limit).
For more information about culinary school student housing options in New York, please contact (888) 986-CHEF or NYhousing@ice.edu.
For more information about culinary school student housing options in Los Angeles, please contact (888) 709-CHEF or LAhousing@ice.edu.
Apartments are not offered by ICE but are provided by independent third parties. Before you submit your Institute of Culinary Education Student Housing Form, please review the Housing Disclaimer.