How to Apply
Applying for Financial Aid at ICE
Ready to take the first step toward a rewarding culinary career? Learn how you can apply for financial aid at ICE.
Step-by-step guide to applying for financial aid:
- Create a new FAFSA ID at https://www.studentaid.gov/fsa-id/create-account.
- Fill out the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov. (It is helpful to have previously filed tax documents on-hand.)
- Select the 2024-2025 school year.
- You will be asked to complete personal security questions and create a password. The password will allow you to return to a saved application or check the status of an application in process.
- The ICE school code for the LA Campus and our Online programs is: E40459. The ICE school code for the NYC campus is: 041443.
- Be sure to use the “Next” and “Previous” buttons to move from page to page. (Using your web-browser back and forward buttons may cause you to lose information.)
- Save your data before moving to the next page!
- After submitting your FAFSA, please print a copy for your records and contact the ICE Office of Student Financial Services. Students interested in the LA Campus programs, or our Online programs, can call (888) 826-CHEF or email LAfinaid@ice.edu Students interested in the NYC Campus programs can call (888) 921-CHEF or email NYfinaid@ice.edu