Press, Trade & Sales Events
ICE is a nationally recognized culinary destination for aspiring chefs, current food & hospitality professionals and industry experts.
Our cutting-edge facilities in downtown New York City opened in spring of 2015, provide striking and aspirational venues for events ranging from product launches and press conferences to live culinary demonstrations and cooking competitions.
For food trade events or functions that would benefit from a culinary setting, ICE's New York location provides a conveniently located and breathtaking space.
Within the food industry, past events at ICE include:
- Dessert Professional’s Annual “Top Ten Pastry Chefs in America” Awards
- Sam Adams “Brewing the American Dream” Speed Coaching Event
- International Chocolate Awards Judging Sessions
- Delta Airlines’ Cabin Pressure Cook-Off Contest
- Zico Coconut Water Media Presentation featuring Jessica Alba
- PreGel America Product Demonstrations featuring ICE Creative Director and acclaimed pastry chef Michael Laiskonis
- International Food Council press and trade events featuring products from Canada, South Korea, Israel and more
- BlueStar Ranges Celebrity Chef Media Events (featuring Michael Symon, Suvir Saran and Jose Garces, among others)
- TABASCO® National “Cook & Ladder” Firefighter’s Recipe Competition
- Fundraisers for City Harvest, Action Against Hunger, STREETS International, Citymeals-on-Wheels and more
- StarChefs Panel Discussion with New York City “Rising Stars”
- Allagash Brewing “Cooking With Allagash” Scholarship Competition
- Careers Through Culinary Arts (C-CAP) Annual Scholarship Competition
- World Science Festival Panel — “The Science of Food—From Geek to Chic”
- Nacional Cacao Press Conference Announcing Discovery of “Extinct” Beans
- Cookbook Launch Parties and Press Previews for texts including Modernist Cuisine by Nathan Myhrvold and Maxime Bilet, Frontera by Rick Bayless, Payard Desserts by Francois Payard and more
Contact the Special Events Department directly: