Chef Richard Kennedy has vast teaching experience at schools from New York to Arizona, including The Art Institute of New York, The Art Institute of Phoenix, The International Culinary Institute of Myrtle Beach and Iowa Western Community College, where he was Department Chair.
In his culinary career, he spent 16 years in the industry at various restaurants including Windows on the World, Quatorze, Restaurant Georges Blanc, the Boathouse Café in Central Park and the Mark Hotel. Chef Richie has a bachelor’s degree in hospitality management from New York City Technical College, and two master’s degrees from Argosy University, one in education supervision and management, and another in business administration.
- B.A. Hospitality Management, New York City College of Technology
- M.A. Education and Business, Argosy University
- Pastry Chef-Instructor, International Culinary Institute of Myrtle Beach, 2022-2023
- Department Chair, Culinary & Pastry, Iowa Western Community College, 2018-2022
- Pastry Chef-Instructor, The Art Institute of Phoenix, 2018-2022
- Pastry Chef-Instructor, The Art Institute of NYC, 2005-2018
- The Boathouse Cafe, Pastry Chef, 1997-2005
- Pastry Chef, The Mark Hotel, 1996-1997
- Pastry Stage, Le Moulin du Mougins, 1991-1996
- Pastry Stage, Le Côte d'Or, Pastry Stage, 1991
- Kitchen and Pastry Stage, Restaurant Georges Blanc, 1990
- Pastry Chef, Quatorze Bistro, 1988-1990
- Pastry Cook, Windows on the World, 1986-1988
- Cook, Hotel Chiemgauhof (Bavaria), 1986