"I want to teach students how to create and deliver a great dining experience while operating and growing a profitable business."
Mishel LeDoux has worked in the hospitality industry and delivered exceptional service at fine-dining restaurants across California for more than a decade.
After studying at San José State University, Mishel began her career in hospitality public relations, opening and branding restaurants in Northern California, before becoming the special events manager and publicist for Wolfgang Puck’s Spago in Palo Alto, California. In 2005, she moved to Southern California to serve as the general manager of Wolfgang Puck Grand Café in Orange, and later worked for eight years as the general manager of Wolfgang Puck’s Michelin-starred restaurant CUT at the Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills. After her time with Wolfgang Puck, she served as the general manager of The Bazaar by José Andrés at the SLS Hotel in Los Angeles.
Under the leadership of two renowned chefs, Mishel learned the dynamics of delivering the highest level of service, while instilling in guests a desire to consistently return to the restaurant. She carries through this philosophy at all times, teaching staff to create memorable moments for each guest and understanding every aspect of the restaurant. As the general manager, she knows how to take care of each guest, immediately setting them at ease with her warm personality.
“I strove daily to ensure each guest [felt] special and at home, whether for a business lunch or family dinner,” Mishel says.
A native of California, Mishel lives in Santa Monica and enjoys bike riding along the coast.
Awards and Honors
- One Michelin star, CUT by Wolfgang Puck in 2008, 2009
- James Beard Award nominee, Best New Restaurant in 2007
- Consultant, LEDOUX LLC Hospitality Consulting, 2015 to present
- General Manager, The Bazaar by Jose Andres, SLS Hotel, 2014-2015
- General Manager, CUT & sidebar by Wolfgang Puck, Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel, 2006-2014
- General Manager, Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe, 2005-2006
- Special Events Manager & Publicist, Spago - Palo Alto, CA, 2003-2005
- Public Relations Coordinator, Orloff Williams & Company, 2001-2003
Specialities/Areas of Interest
- Front Desk Management
- P&L Analysis
- Private & Special Event Organzation
- Staff Training & Guest Relations
- Restaurant Management
- Culinary Entrepreneurship
Affiliations & Memberships
- National Restaurant Association, USA