Bridget Vickers studied pastry and baking at Le Cordon Bleu before launching her career as a cake decorator and recipe developer at Bristol Farms in Mission Viejo. She moved on to manage the bakery at New Frontiers Natural Food Stores before becoming the executive pastry chef for Cal Poly campus dining.
Chef Bridget was the executive pastry chef at Good Neighbor Bakery in Santa Monia, which she co-owned, and Creative Cakes by Bridget, which she owned, designing wedding and specialty cakes, plated desserts and menus.
Chef Bridget began teaching at Le Cordon Bleu in 2015 and came to the Institute of Culinary Education in 2019. She specializes in cake, bread, laminated doughs and French pastries.
- Executive Pastry Chef, Morongo Casino Resort & Spa, 2017-2019
- Chef Instructor, Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts, 2015-2016
- Owner/Executive Pastry Chef, Creative Cakes by Bridget, 1995-2015
- Co-Owner/Executive Pastry Chef, Good Neighbor Bakery, 2011-2012
- Executive Pastry Chef, Cal Poly Corporation Campus Dining, 2007-2010
- Bakery Manager, New Frontiers Natural Food Stores, 2006-2007
- Cake Decorator and Recipe Developer, Bristol Farms, 2004-2005
- MS, Management, Walden University
- BA, Educational Studies, Walden University
- Diploma, Patisserie & Baking, Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts