"How far you go in the industry is one-hundred percent determined by how much heart you have, how much you pay attention, how much you practice and your own self-dedication.”
Chef Eric Rowse has more than 15 years of professional cooking experience, nine of them in managerial positions. A fan of wood-fired cooking, pasta making and bread baking, Eric feels at home teaching. He has served as chef de cuisine at Paul Ragan’s Altaeats, executive chef at Packing House Wines, a 90-seat wine bar and retail shop, and executive chef at Barcito in downtown LA. He loves teaching students how to provide an exceptional guest experience using creativity and over-the-top hospitality.
Chef Eric joined the Institute of Culinary Education’s culinary arts department in 2021.
- Chef de Cuisine, Altaeats, 2019-2021
- Executive Chef, Packing House Wines, 2018-2019
- Executive Chef, Barcito, 2017-2018
- Chef de Cuisine, Claud & Co., 2015-2016
- California Culinary Academy, 2006
Awards and Honors
- Finalist, San Pellegrino Young Chef, 2015