ICE Culinary Alumni Roundup
From executive chefs at top-tier restaurants and specialty food start-ups, to nationally recognized bakeries and food media moguls, ICE Culinary alumni achieve success across any and all platforms. See the list below for ICE Culinary alumni who are making recent headlines while they launch and grow their businesses and careers nation-wide.
* Missy Robbins (Culinary ’95) is executive chef of recently opened restaurant A Voce Columbus. A Voce Columbus, which was opened after the success of A Voce (Madison Avenue), was given a 2-star review in the New York Times.
* Lina Kulchinsky (Pastry ’07) opened Sigmund Pretzel Shop in the East Village in New York City. Follow the shop on Facebook!
* Theresa Luongo Pinelli (Pastry ’08) is the founder of web-based bakeshop, Treet, which was nominated as DailyCandy’s Sweetest Things of 2009 for the DC area. Follow Treet on Facebook and Twitter!
* Flannery Klette-Kolton (Culinary/Management ’08) and business partner Lauren Gerrie were featured on Gwyneth Paltrow’s blog, Goop, for their East Village-based chef service company, BIGlittle Get Together. Get more info on MySpace!
* Jennifer Iserloh (Culinary ’04) is coming out with her first cookbook, Secrets of a Skinny Chef (Rodale 2010), which is currently availablefor pre-order on Amazon. Follow Jennifer Iserloh on Twitter!
To connect with these ICE alumni and many more, join ICE's network on LinkedIn, or follow ICE on Facebook and Twitter.