Learn the Business of Restaurants & Food
In seven to nine months, you can learn the skills needed to manage a business or move up the ladder with a Restaurant & Culinary Management diploma from the Institute of Culinary Education. We offer a unique, award-winning program from which our alumni have gone on to open or manage profitable restaurants, food product lines, catering companies and a variety of other food businesses.
NEW ONLINE SCHEDULE OPTIONS!
In-person and 100% online classes now available for students in New York and New Jersey.
Begin your Journey today…
Real-World Business Skills
- ICE instructors from New York restaurants and food enterprises teach financial literacy – from purchasing, cost control and real estate know-how to staff management, food safety and concept development fundamentals – that you need to succeed in a competitive industry.
- Students complete this entrepreneurial program with a business plan and the opportunity to network with experienced business contacts.
- The knowledge and skills taught in this program can be applied across the culinary and hospitality industries.
Dual Diploma Option
- Flexible morning, afternoon and evening class schedules are offered, plus the option to obtain a dual diploma in the Culinary Arts, Pastry & Baking Arts or Health-Supportive Culinary Arts and Restaurant & Culinary Management with a valuable tuition incentive.
Time, Value and Location
- ICE’s competitive tuition combines a robust curriculum with hands-on experiences and guest lectures from industry leaders.
- The school’s career services department offers ongoing job placement rate and provides hundreds of monthly job listings for ICE alumni.
- Our New York and Los Angeles campuses offer access to and connections in America’s culinary, hospitality and tourism capitals.
- NEW ONLINE OPTION! Starting in fall 2021, we are offering an online version of our Restaurant & Culinary Management Diploma. The course meets online three nights per week. Students need to be located in New York or New Jersey while taking the online program.