Get Expert Training In the Business of Restaurants & Food
Discover the No. 1 Ranked Culinary School in America*
In seven to nine months, you can learn the skills needed to manage a business or move up the ladder with a Restaurant & Culinary Management diploma from the Institute of Culinary Education. We offer a unique, award-winning program from which our alumni have gone on to open or manage profitable restaurants, food product lines, catering companies and a variety of other food businesses. NEW ONLINE SCHEDULE OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
Begin your Journey today…
Real-World Business Skills
- ICE instructors from New York restaurants and food enterprises teach financial literacy – from purchasing, cost control and real estate know-how to staff management, food safety and concept development fundamentals – that you need to succeed in a competitive industry.
- Students complete this entrepreneurial program with a business plan and the opportunity to network with experienced business contacts.
- The knowledge and skills taught in this program can be applied across the culinary and hospitality industries.
Dual Diploma Option
- Flexible morning, afternoon and evening class schedules are offered, plus the option to obtain a dual diploma in the Culinary Arts, Pastry & Baking Arts or Plant-Based Culinary Arts (formerly known as Health-Supportive Culinary Arts) and Restaurant & Culinary Management with a valuable tuition incentive.
Time, Value and Location
- ICE’s competitive tuition combines a robust curriculum with hands-on experiences and guest lectures from industry leaders.
- The school’s career services department offers ongoing job placement rate and provides hundreds of monthly job listings for ICE alumni.
- Our New York and Los Angeles campuses offer access to and connections in America’s culinary, hospitality and tourism capitals.
- NEW ONLINE OPTION! Starting in fall 2021, we are offering an online version of our Restaurant & Culinary Management Diploma. The course meets online three nights per week. Students need to be located in New York, New Jersey, California, Arizona, Pennsylvania or Hawaii. while taking the online program.