Earn a Culinary Arts & Management Associate's Degree in 14 Months
In just over a year, you can complete an associate's degree with real-world culinary experience in the industry, classic and global training in the kitchen, and a business plan with skills to own, operate or manage a food business. Start your journey at our Los Angeles campus, where you can combine hands-on cooking in Culinary Arts classes with management training in the classroom and applied general education courses online on your own schedule.
Begin your journey today…
ICE has launched over 14,000 culinary careers. Yours should be next! Find your culinary voice.
- Named America's Best Culinary School.*
- Chef-instructors from top restaurants and food businesses.
- Management training for restaurant operators and aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Hands-on externships and networking opportunities.
- Stellar job placement services and ongoing alumni support.
- Our Student Housing partners offer options for dorms, apartments and homestays.
Our Los Angeles campus offers a local, vibrant food scene that thrives on innovation:
- Opened in March 2018 and offers six- to 12-month Culinary Arts, Pastry & Baking Arts, Health-Supportive Culinary Arts, and Restaurant & Culinary Management programs, in addition to the associate's degree program.
- Globally inspired curriculum that reflects the local culture, diversity and flavor of the Los Angeles food scene.
- The 38,000-square-foot campus is designed for creativity and community with professionally equipped kitchens and a culinary technology lab outfitted with a tandoor, hearth oven, vertical rotisserie and modernist equipment.
- Learning Resource Center is available for research and studying on campus.
- Prominent local chefs and culinary experts visit for lectures, panels and demonstrations.
* Best culinary school 2016: The Daily Meal, The Best Schools and Edinformatics; 2015: IACP 2015. Digital course materials delivered via iPad currently at NYC campus.