$150 • 1 session
As a bar owner, have you ever felt like the extent of your dreams is only surpassed by your questions on how to realize
them? This class is specifically designed to provide those answers and help you achieve your goals. Join Anthony Caporale,
nationally recognized beverage consultant, as he guides you through the steps that will lead you to a successful bar opening. He’ll share decades of real-world experience earned by opening over a dozen major venues, and separate fact from fiction to help you avoid common mistakes and misperceptions.
Topics covered will include:
• Defining a Successful Bar
• Developing Your Ideal Concept
• Budget Management: How Much Will You Need and Where Can You Get It?
• Equipment Layout and Design
• Product Selection: Beer, Wine, and Spirits
• Creating A Profitable Operating Plan
• Inventory Management: Reducing Cost and Increasing Control
• Glassware Management: Minimizing Your Expenses
• Choosing the Right Tools and Supplies
• Money-Making Cocktail Creation and Recipe Costs
• Staff Management: Hiring and Training
• Staff Management: Policies and Procedures
• Moving In: Final Setup for a Profitable Bar
• Beverage Industry Trends
Click here to register.