ICE is a nationally recognized culinary destination for aspiring chefs, current food and hospitality professionals, and industry experts. Our new, state of the art facility at Brookfield Place—opened in spring of 2015—provides a striking and aspirational venue for events ranging from product launches and press conferences to live culinary demonstrations and cooking competitions.
For food trade events or functions that would benefit from a culinary setting, the “new” ICE will be one of the nation’s most relevant and attractive spaces. What’s more, our location within Brookfield Place—a class A facility—places us in exceptional good company, as neighbors to such blue chip companies as American Express and Time Publishing, as well as retailers Ferragamo, Hermes, Tory Burch and more.
Within the food industry, see below a list of past events at ICE:
• Dessert Professional’s Annual “Top Ten Pastry Chefs in America” Awards
• Sam Adams “Brewing the American Dream” Speed Coaching Event
• International Chocolate Awards Judging Sessions
• Delta Airlines’ Cabin Pressure Cook-Off Contest
• Zico Coconut Water Media Presentation featuring Jessica Alba
• PreGel America Product Demonstrations featuring ICE Creative Director and acclaimed pastry chef Michael Laiskonis
• International food council press and trade events featuring products from Canada, South Korea, Israel and more
• BlueStar Ranges Celebrity Chef Media Events (featuring Michael Symon, Suvir Saran and Jose Garces, among others)
• TABASCO® National “Cook & Ladder” Firefighter’s Recipe Competition
• Fundraisers for City Harvest, Action Against Hunger, STREETS International, Citymeals-on-Wheels and more
• StarChefs Panel Discussion with New York City “Rising Stars”
• Allagash Brewing “Cooking With Allagash” Scholarship Competition
• Careers Through Culinary Arts (C-CAP) Annual Scholarship Competition
• World Science Festival Panel — “The Science of Food—From Geek to Chic”
• Nacional Cacao Press Conference Announcing Discovery of “Extinct” Beans
• Cookbook Launch Parties and Press Previews for texts including Modernist Cuisine by Nathan Myhrvold and Maxime Bilet, Frontera by Rick Bayless, Payard Desserts by Francois Payard and more
To learn more about hosting your product launch, culinary demonstration, panel discussion or press event at ICE’s expansive facility in Lower Manhattan, please click here contact the Special Events Department by phone at (800) 543-8834 or email email@example.com.