Senior Growth Marketing Manager
The Institute of Culinary Education (ICE) is seeking a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to drive reliable and scalable growth in student enrollments at our New York and California campuses, and in our new online culinary school program. ICE is one of America’s leading centers for culinary education and the largest culinary school in New York City and Los Angeles. We are passionate about helping students of all ages and backgrounds pursue their culinary career dreams. We're looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager who’s passionate about the world of food and is excited to contribute to ICE’s growth goals.
Success in this role requires experience launching and scaling paid digital campaigns (social, paid search, display, video), email campaigns and website conversion optimization. If you are an organized, diligent and earnest marketer with an orientation toward detail and the capability to analyze and articulate campaign performance against specific business goals, we want to hear from you.
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager is a key member of our marketing team and reports directly to our Vice President, Marketing and Communications. We support and reward creativity, performance, professional development and team involvement. We also have fun, and eat well, in the process!
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the development and execution of our performance marketing campaigns across channels including, but not limited to, Paid Digital, Social, Search, Email, Website Conversion Optimization.
- Partner with media agency in development and deployment of paid search, display, video and paid social campaigns to ensure program specific ROI goals and targets are being met.
- Lead the transformation of ICE’s email marketing program in support of a best-in-class audience-centric program. This includes establishing a templatized automated framework and process, list segmentation, email deployment, testing and reporting.
- Work with content creators and business leadership to align email initiatives with team goals
- Develop the website testing roadmap; oversee the entire testing process from beginning to end and from ideation through analysis and reporting.
- Execute and make key decisions on website testing, lead generation form testing and site user flow to improve user experience and increase website conversion rates.
- Analyze, report on and optimize against KPIs across our performance marketing channels. This includes weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI and reporting for internal stakeholders.
- Track best practices, monitor industry trends and make recommendations for growth
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 4+ years digital performance marketing experience with a track record of demonstrable success.
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Facebook and Instagram Ads, Google and Youtube Ads.
- Hands-on experience with email platforms, audience segmentation and targeting, and building automated email streams.
- Demonstrated proven track record of improving website conversion rates (CVR) through testing.
- Must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data from third-party platforms and adept at combining internal data with platform data to drive insights and a view into performance
- Adept at working with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager and web analytics tools.
- Experience working with internal tech teams to help implement necessary tooling and measurement services.
- HTML or other coding language skills is a plus
- Strong project management, attention to detail and a no-task-too-small mentality.
- Highly knowledgeable about industry best practices and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication or other related field or equivalent experience
Forward resume and cover letter with your salary expectations to email@example.com.
The award-winning Institute of Culinary Education (ICE) was established in 1975 and has since grown to be one of America’s leading centers for culinary education and the largest culinary institute in New York City and Los Angeles. In 2015, ICE built and moved to a new flagship 75,000 sq. ft. location in lower Manhattan, NY. In 2019, USAToday ranked ICE the “#1 culinary school in America”. The foundation of ICE is its five Diploma Programs in Culinary Arts, Pastry & Baking Arts, Restaurant & Culinary Management, Hotel & Hospitality Management and Health-Supportive Culinary Arts. ICE’s programs are intensive, sophisticated and, as a diploma, can be completed in 8-12 months. In addition to career programs, ICE NYC offers a vast menu of recreational courses for the public, and a highly developed special events / cooking party division. In the spring of 2018, ICE opened a branch campus in Pasadena, CA. In the summer or 2020, ICE licensed the assets of the former French Culinary Institute.
For more information about ICE, please visit our website at ice.edu or connect with us @iceculinary on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Watch our videos on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/iceculinary
The Institute of Culinary Education is an equal opportunity employer.