What to Know Amid COVID-19
The Institute of Culinary Education's top priority is the health and safety of our students, instructors, faculty and community. We have closed both campuses until further notice.
We are closely monitoring and adhering to guidance from the CDC, New York State Department of Health, New York State Education Department, Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and California Department of Education regarding COVID-19.
This is a fluid situation and we encourage you to visit this page and check weekly student and alumni emails for the latest updates.
Class and Events Updates:
- Our New York and Los Angeles campuses are closed in accordance with city mandates until further notice.
- March Open House events are postponed and registered attendees will be notified of personal tour opportunities and the Open House schedule for April and May.
- New York City recreational classes are canceled until further notice from city officials.
- The NYC campus spring career fair is postponed.
- The NYC campus commencement ceremony on May 12 is postponed until further notice.
- The L.A. campus commencement ceremony on June 1 is postponed indefinitely.
Official COVID-19 Resources:
- Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus Information
- NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- L.A. County Department of Public Health
Students at our New York campus can text COVID to 692-692 for updates on the latest developments from the City of New York. Students at our Los Angeles campus can text READY to 888-777 for emergency alerts. Our Emergency Preparedness Team will continue to update our community.