Find Your Culinary Voice
In 6 to 12 months, a life change can happen — that’s how long it takes to earn a diploma at the Institute of Culinary Education. Our award-winning alumni have worked in every facet of the culinary field — from restaurants and bakeries, to catering, food media, television and more!
ICE has launched over 14,000 culinary careers. Yours should be next!
- Named “Best Culinary School in America”
- Campuses in New York City and Los Angeles, the nation’s culinary capitals
- Chef-instructors from top restaurants and food businesses
- Business and hospitality training for food entrepreneurs
- Hands-on externships and networking opportunities
- Digital course materials
- Stellar job placement services and alumni support
- Our Student Housing program offers options for every budget and lifestyle, from dorms to apartments to home stays
Begin your journey today…
To learn more about our career training and professional development programs, tell us a little more about yourself.
An admissions representative will contact you to discuss your career goals, arrange a personal tour of the school and answer your questions.
Our New York City campus offers advanced opportunities for creativity and community:
- The nation’s first education-focused bean-to-bar Chocolate Lab
- An indoor hydroponic herb garden and vegetable farm
- A Culinary Technology Lab outfitted with a tandoor, hearth oven,
vertical rotisserie and cutting-edge modernist equipment
- Dedicated spaces for mixology and wine studies
Our Los Angeles campus offers a local, vibrant food scene
that thrives on innovation:
- Ideal for creative students who want to start or change careers,
advance in the food industry, or are cost and time conscious
- Globally inspired curriculum that reflects the local culture, diversity
and flavor of the Los Angeles food scene
- Option to attend school in Los Angeles and extern in New York City
or vice versa
* Best culinary school 2016: The Daily Meal, The Best Schools and Edinformatics; 2015: IACP 2015. Digital course materials delivered via iPad currently at NYC campus.