Chef Vicki trained at Hotel de Paris in Monaco and Rostang in Paris before gaining experience at Bobby Flay's restaurants, Buddakan and Bolo. Her European experience extends to Barcelona, Germany and Umbria, Italy, and she's consulted for major New York City companies like Magnolia Bakery, Zabar's and Il Mulino. Chef Vicki was part of the reopening team at the iconic Four Seasons, she worked as an executive chef at L'Arte della Pasticceria in New Jersey, and she's the executive pastry chef at Hunt and Fish Club in Manhattan.
Chef Vicki has expertise in sugar and chocolate work, gained classic French pastry training at La Varenne in Paris, did classic French recipe development with Madeleine Kamman, and earned a professional chef's diploma at Creative Cuisine in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
She was recognized as one of Pastry Art and Design's Top Ten Pastry Chefs in America two years in a row, worked as Bobby Flay's sous chef for five wins on "Iron Chef America," and has appeared on "Boy Meets Grill," "Hot Off the Grill," "The Morning Show" and "Throwdown with Bobby Flay."
Chef Vicki began instructing at the Institute of Culinary Education in 2011. She brings domestic and international restaurant opening experience, product development expertise and more than 10 years of experience in education.
- Executive Pastry Chef, Hunt and Fish Club, 2016 to present
- Executive Chef, L'Arte della Pasticceria, 2014-2016
- Pastry Chef Consultant, New York City clients, 2011-2014
- Baking and Chocolate Course Creator and Instructor, Cucina Della Terra, 2011-2016
- Executive Pastry Chef, Buddakan New York, 2009-2011
- Executive Pastry Chef, Bold Food Inc., 2000-2009
- Pastry Department Coordinator and Head Instructor, French Culinary Institute, 1993-2000