Mark Speranza has more than 20 years of experience in hotel sales and management in New York. He began as a national sales manager at the Inter-Continental New York Barclay before directing sales at The Regent Wall Street Hotel & Spa, contributing to the grand opening of the first hotel on Wall Street. Mark moved on to The Michelangelo Hotel in Midtown, directed sales for the Mandarin Oriental, Elbow Beach Bermuda from a satellite office in New York, and then became a VP of Business Development for CCK Global Events in 2007, growing three special events in New York.
He returned to the Inter-Continental New York Barclay as director of sales and marketing in 2009 and has held that position at Millennium Broadway Hotel, The William Vale in Brooklyn, and Dole Norwalk & LaKota Oaks in Connecticut since. Most recently, Mark was the general manager at Hotel Hayden, where he had success in sales, partnerships, rebranding the website and content, staff development and revenue growth.
Mark has valuable experience in service, sales performance, brand vitality, strategic management and leading teams at major luxury hotels in New York. He had the unique experience of pivoting the sales strategy at a Wall Street hotel following Sept. 11 and opening a major Brooklyn hotel, where he negotiated inclusion on a segment of "The Bachelor."
- Bachelor's of Business & Psychology, Pace University
- General Manager, Hotel Hayden, New York, 2018-2019
- Director of Sales & Marketing, Dolce Norwalk & LaKota Oaks, Connecticut, 2017-2018
- Pre-Opening Director - Sales & Marketing, The William Vale, Brooklyn, 2016
- New York Region Director of Membership, Club Quarters, New York, 2014-2015
- Director of Sales & Marketing, Millennium Broadway Hotel, New York, 2013-2014
- Director of Sales & Marketing, Inter-Continental New York Barclay, 2009-2013
- VP of Business Development, CCK Global Events, New York, 2007-2009
- Director of Sales, Mandarin Oriental, Elbow Beach Bermuda, New York, 2006-2007
- Director of Sales, Michelangelo Hotel, New York, 2004-2005
- Sales Director, The Regent Wall Street Hotel & Spa, New York, 2000-2004
- National Sales Manager, Inter-Continental New York Barclay, 1994-1999