Chef Joshua Resnick graduated first in class from the International Culinary Center (ICC) in 2013 and later worked as a culinary instructor from 2019 until the school closed in 2020.
In between his time with ICC, Joshua started his career with stints as a line cook at Gramercy Tavern, Abbey Restaurant Group and the White Gold Butchers, working his way up to sous chef with Viejo Group. As sous chef, he opened both Tokyo Record Bar and Air's Champagne Parlor alongside Chef Zachary Fabian and co-created and executed eight-course tasting menus nightly at Tokyo Record Bar, while also preparing hot food items for Air's Champagne Parlor.
Chef Joshua excels in classic and French culinary techniques, ranging from basic knife skills and kitchen maintenance to food preservation and charcuterie. He began teaching Culinary Arts career training and recreational cooking classes at ICE in 2021.
- Grand Diploma Culinary Arts, International Culinary Center, 2013
- Culinary Instructor, International Culinary Center, 2019-2020
- Sous Chef, Viejo Group LLC: Tokyo Record Bar and Air's Champagne Parlor, 2017-2019
- Line Cook, White Gold Butcher's, 2017
- Sous Chef and Line Cook, Abbey Restaurant Group, 2014-2016
- Line Cook, Gramercy Tavern, 2013-2014
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Qualifying Certificate in Food Protection
- ServSafe certificate
- First place for 'Brisket Innovation' at Brisket King 2016