Chef Jason Hawk brings more than 20 years of experience in the culinary industry, including his most recent role as lead chef instructor at the International Culinary Center (ICC).
After graduating from the Culinary Institute of America in 2001, Chef Jason held various roles at New York restaurants, ranging from Claudette, a Provencal restaurant serving French and North African Cuisine to The Cock and Bull, a British gastro pub. Prior to pivoting from the restaurant industry to culinary education at ICC, Chef Jason worked as co-chef and sous chef at David Burke Tavern for two years.
Chef Jason is a pro at staff training, ordering, inventory, scheduling, menu planning and event management. He began teaching Health-Supportive Culinary Arts at ICE in 2020.
- B.A. Culinary Arts and Related Services, The Culinary Institute of America, 2001
- Lead Chef Instructor, International Culinary Center, 2019-2020
- Co-Chef/Sous Chef, David Burke Tavern, 2017-2019
- Chef, The Cock and Bull, 2016-2017
- Sous Chef, Claudette, 2014-2016
- Executive Chef, Hope Garage, 2012-2014
- Executive Chef, The Moxie Spot, 2008-2012
- Sous Chef, 66, 2003-2007