Look under every rock, explore every passion and curiosity, and learn as much as you can early on. Then, never stop grasping for new challenges.
Sarah Copeland is an award-winning writer, author, influencer and curator of good living. Her recipes and articles appear regularly in national magazines including Food & Wine, Saveur, Martha Stewart Living, Real Simple, Better Homes and Gardens and Food Network Magazine, along with renown websites like The Kitchn, and on television. The former Food Director at Real Simple magazine and a Food Network veteran, Sarah has spent a decade and a half bringing her "eat cake and vegetables" philosophy to homes across America. With a focus on carefully sourced, whole-foods ingredients and an appetite for life, her recipes and words aim to inspire vitality, balance and joy. Sarah studied Culinary Arts at ICE and in France, and holds a degree in Journalism. She is a certified nutrition educator, and is passionate about improving access to healthy foods to children across the country. Sarah lives with her husband and two young children in the Hudson Valley, and Hungary.
- Institute of Culinary Education, Culinary Arts, 2002
Awards and Honors
- International Association of Culinary Professionals Julia Child Grant
- Women Chefs & Restaurateurs Food Media Scholarship
- Feast: Generous Vegetarian Meals for Any Eater and Every Appetite (Chronicle Books, 2013)
- The Newlywed Cookbook: Fresh Ideas and Modern Recipes for Cooking With and For Each Other (Chronicle Books, 2011)
Affiliations & Memberships
- International Association of Culinary Professionals