The Institute of Culinary Education (ICE) is looking for a full-time Marketing Manager, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer. The Marketing Manager will oversee the operations of ICE’s vast integrated marketing mix. Applicants should be highly self-motivated and analytical in nature and thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment. An aggressive, proactive self-starter who thinks creatively and strategically is perfect for the role.
Candidates should be highly organized and able to multi-task with impeccable attention to detail. Personally and professionally, you are actively immersed in the world of digital marketing and enjoy the rapid evolution of marketing and marketing technology. Most importantly, you have a can-do attitude, confident personality and eagerness to contribute to and learn from a collaborative marketing team with a diverse range of responsibilities. Interest in food and wine is a plus! Photo/video skills are a strong plus!
- Manage SEO, PPC, CPA and lead generation initiatives
- Advanced use of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- Frequent data analysis and data-driven decisions, monthly reporting
- Email marketing, CMS and CRM interface management
- Support the CMO in cross-functional agency management
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive marketing and/or marketing management experience, including a recent or current position that demonstrates your proven ability to establish and grow marketing channels
- Bachelor’s degree or greater, preferably in marketing or communications. An unrelated bachelor’s degree, coupled with strong, relevant experience is acceptable
- Analytical in nature, both qualitative and quantitative, with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- Highly adept at data analysis (including advanced uses of excel and/or marketing measurement tools) and a proven track record of identifying and taking meaningful actions from data trends
- Strong, current working knowledge of digital marketing: SEM, SEO, lead generation, social media and content marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strict attention to project management, detail and managing historical benchmarks
ICE is offering:
- A competitive compensation package
- Attractive benefits package with health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k participation
- Free recreational cooking, baking and wine education classes
- Opportunity to take the career training programs at ICE
To apply, please email the following two items to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Marketing Manager
- Resume clearly demonstrating your professional skill set, experience and interests
- A cover letter with salary requirements
- Please do not apply through the job boards, we’d like you to apply directly.
- Only applicants that meet the position’s requirements and provide the two above items will be considered.
- Please do not submit your resume if you do not live in commutable distance to the NYC area.
- We appreciate the interest, but phone or walk-in applications will not be accepted.
- Thank you, but no agency solicitations please.
The Marketing Manager will work with an outstanding management team and staff in an environment that supports and rewards creativity, performance, professional development and team involvement. We also have fun in the process!
The Institute of Culinary Education (ICE) is one of the largest and most diverse culinary schools in the world with campuses in New York and Los Angeles. Established in 1975, ICE offers award-winning six to 13-month career training programs in Culinary Arts, Pastry & Baking Arts, Health-Supportive Culinary Arts, Restaurant & Culinary Management and Hotel & Hospitality Management and continuing education programs in Artisan Bread Baking and the Art of Cake Decorating — with more than 14,000 successful alumni, many of whom are leaders in the industry. ICE also offers continuing education for culinary professionals, hosts more than 500 special events each year and is home to one of the world’s largest recreational cooking, baking and beverage programs with 26,000 students annually. ICE’s 74,000-square-foot, cutting edge campus in New York City and its new west coast campus in Los Angeles were designed for inspiration, creativity and community. Visit us at ice.edu, watch our videos on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/iceculinary or join us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook at @iceculinary to find your culinary voice™.
The Institute of Culinary Education is an equal opportunity employer.