Nichole Basmajian studied culinary management at Le Cordon Bleu in Scottsdale, Arizona before launching her culinary career at French 75 in Laguna Beach, followed by Carbonara Trattoria in San Clemente. She's worked front of house and back of house, in addition to unique positions like a celebrity chef assistant and special events manager for a restaurant and catering company.
Chef Nichole has educated at IOT in Modesto, California and the New School of Cooking. She began teaching at the Institute of Culinary Education in 2019.
- Chef Instructor, New School of Cooking, 2019-present
- Shift Manager and Lead Server, HH Cotton's, 2018-2019
- Special Events Manager, Surla's Restaurant/Catering and Lola Bistro, 2017-2018
- Celebrity Chef Assistant, Culinerdy Cruzer, 2015-2016
- Sous/Pastry Chef, Lincoln Cellar, 2014-2015
- Culinary Instructor, Institute of Technology Modesto, 2008-2014
- Bar Manager, Dewz Restaurant, 2006-2008
- Assistant General Manager, Opah Restaurant & Bar, 2004-2006
- Sous Chef, Aqua at the St. Regis Monarch Beach, 2003-2004
- Server and Floor Supervisor, Stadium Brewing, 2001-2002
- Sous Chef, Carbonara Trattoria Italiana, 2001-2002
- Tournant and Lead Line Cook, French 75, 2000-2001
- Bachelor's in Culinary Management, Le Cordon Bleu Scottsdale
- AOS, CA Culinary Academy San Francisco