Eric Mickle studied culinary arts management at the Art Institute of California before gaining experience with Mario Batali's restaurants in Las Vegas, followed by Michelin-starred DJT. Chef Eric spent four years with the Mina Group and three years with Gordon Ramsay Holdings at celebrity chef-driven restaurants in Las Vegas. Most recently, he was a corporate executive chef overseeing finances at 10 restaurants with Specialty Restaurant Concepts (SRC).
Chef Eric is proficient in fish and meat butchery, classic charcuterie, and dry curing and aging beef. He brings experience with modern cooking techniques, including hydrocolloids and sous vide, to the Institute of Culinary Education's Los Angeles campus.
- Corporate Executive Regional Chef West Coast, SRC Specialty Restaurant Concepts, 2015-2020
- Executive Chef, Orange Hill Restaurant, 2015-2020
- Chef de Cuisine, Castaways Burbank, 2015-2020
- Consulting Chef, Basement Tavern, 2015
- Executive Chef, Lous on the Hill, 2014-2015
- Corporate Sous Chef Americas, Gordon Ramsay Holdings, 2014
- Executive Chef, Gordon Ramsay BurGR, 2012-2014
- Sous Chef, Gordon Ramsay Steak, 2012
- Chef de Cuisine, Seablue, 2010-2012
- Sous Chef, Nobhill, 2009-2010
- Sous Chef, Bourbon Steak DC, 2008-2009
- Chef de Partie, DJT, 2008
- Sous Chef, B&B Hospitality, 2007
- Cook, Four Seasons Hotel, 2002-2007