Emmy Miller graduated from the former Natural Gourmet Institute and worked as a chef and manager at New York City food concepts before moving to the West Coast. She worked in pastry and restaurant management in San Franisco, followed by several chef positions in Los Angeles.
Emmy began teaching Health-Supportive Culinary Arts at the Institute of Culinary Education's Natural Gourmet Center in 2019.
- Chef Consultant, 2018-2020
- Head Chef, Kindred, 2018
- Constultant, Pizzana, 2017
- Pastry Chef, Crossroads Kitchen, 2016
- Executive Pastry Chef, Gjusta, 2014-2015
- Cafe Manager, Golden Gate Parks Conservancy, 2013-2014
- Pastry Chef, Millennium Restaurant, 2011-2012
- Head Chef, Perelandra Natural Foods, 2009-2010
- Bakery Manager, Buttercup Bake Shop, 2008-2009
- Head Chef, Mighty Diamond, 2007-2008
- AS in Health & Culinary Arts, Natural Gourmet Institute Chef's Training Program, 2017