Damon Henderson studied culinary arts at Le Cordon Bleu in Las Vegas and began his career at the Venetian hotel. He advanced to an executive chef position at Living - Las Vegas, where he developed recipes and menus for residents. In 2011, he was part of the grand opening of Central Michel Richard Las Vegas as a chef tournant, and he became a sous chef at the Grand Cafe the following year.
Chef Damon was the chef de cuisine at House of Music Entertainment in Beverly Hills, and then a sous chef at Ditmas Kosher Steakhouse, composing the daily specials menu. He opened Cleo L.A. Live as the executive sous chef and transitioned to education as the culinary director of Jewish Ed. Trade School in Granada Hills.
- Culinary Director, Jewish Ed. Trade School, 2018-2019
- Executive Sous Chef, Cleo, L.A. Live, 2016-2018
- Sous Chef, Ditmas Kosher Steakhouse, 2015-2016
- Chef de Cuisine, House of Music Entertainment, 2013-2015
- Sous Chef, Grand Cafe, 2012-2013
- Chef Tournant, Central Michel Richard Las Vegas, 2011-2012
- Executive Chef, Living - Las Vegas, 2010-2011
- Cook On-Call, Venetian Las Vegas, 2004-2007
- AOS, Culinary Arts, Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts - Las Vegas
- Culinary Arts, California School of Culinary Arts - Pasadena
- AA, Liberal Studies, Compton Community College