Balsamic vinegar mixes with fresh strawberries to come together in a tangy, sweet sensation — certain to please and tantalize taste buds! But best of all, the prep is quick and easy, so you can pop it in the fridge and get back to your summer fun.
- 1-quart strawberries
- 2 ounces granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Thin chiffonnade of 3 sprigs mint, basil or tarragon
Makes 4 servings
- Rinse, hull and halve the strawberries.
- Toss strawberries in sugar, balsamic vinegar and herb chiffonnade in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve.