As the dates on the calendar pass far too quickly and we move from summer vacation to back-to-school season, this recipe was too perfect to resist. We’re going to make the most of it the last days of summer by serving this with some grilled shrimp, on top of a salad or with tortilla chips. We’re convinced it will be delicious with anything it touches.
- 2 ears corn kernels, blanched
- 1 red pepper, brunoise
- 2 ounces diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 2 fluid ounces cider vinegar
- 2 ounces sugar Dash of Tabasco Salt and pepper to taste
Makes 1 pint
- Combine all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.