- Manage a healthy pipeline of prospective student leads from NYC and around the globe who want to consider enrolling at ICE.
- Establish relationships with prospective students and execute personalized, quality sales communications by making and receiving phone calls, email, mail and personal visits to ICE.
- Follow-up with prospective students to set appointments, tour the school, sit in on classes, facilitate housing needs and/or financial aid requirements.
- Process enrollment paperwork for students according to school and department policy and procedures.
- Provide information about the school and tours of the facility, and liaise with the Office of Financial Aid.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of two (2) years admissions or sales experience in a fast-paced, team environment required.
- Proven track record of tangible results, consistent performance and meeting/exceeding goals. Thrives in a goal-oriented, competitive sales team environment.
- Prior culinary and/or hospitality field experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and the ability to quickly learn new software systems.
- Flexible schedule, ability to work some evenings and occasionally weekend days to accommodate rotating shift schedules.
Forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Institute of Culinary Education (ICE) is one of the largest and most diverse culinary schools in the world with campuses in New York and Los Angeles. Established in 1975, ICE offers award-winning six to 13-month career training programs in Culinary Arts, Pastry & Baking Arts, Health-Supportive Culinary Arts, Restaurant & Culinary Management and Hotel & Hospitality Management and continuing education programs in Artisan Bread Baking and the Art of Cake Decorating — with more than 14,000 successful alumni, many of whom are leaders in the industry. ICE also offers professional development for culinary professionals, hosts more than 500 special events each year and is home to one of the world’s largest recreational cooking, baking and beverage programs with 26,000 students annually. ICE’s 74,000-square-foot, cutting-edge campus in New York City and 38,000-square-foot Los Angeles campus were designed for inspiration, creativity and community. Visit us at ice.edu, watch our videos on YouTube at youtube.com/iceculinary, or join the conversation on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook at @iceculinary to find your culinary voice™.
The Institute of Culinary Education is an equal opportunity employer.