Founded in 1990, Careers through Culinary Arts Program (C-CAP) has worked to enhance the culinary arts curriculum in public schools as well as better prepare underserved students for college and career opportunities in the culinary and hospitality industries. Click here to learn more about C-CAP.
ICE partners with C-CAP each year to help deserving students “find their culinary voice.” Through the C-CAP Diploma in Restaurant & Culinary Management Program Scholarship, two tuition scholarships will be awarded each year for the Diploma in Restaurant & Culinary Management program in the amount of up to $15,530.
The award will be applied as a tuition waiver towards the total cost of the program. The scholarship does not cover costs for expenses, such as iPad and books. Scholarship winners must begin the program within two years of accepting the scholarship award.
1. Satisfy the entrance requirements for the Institute of Culinary Education;
• Applicants must be a high school graduate or have a GED;
• Those with international documentation must have an official certified translation indicating that the student completed the equivalent of at least a secondary school in the U.S.A.
2. Plan to enroll, but not be currently enrolled, at ICE.
3. Demonstrate proven financial need (most recent Federal Tax Return must be provided).
Winners will be notified in April or October by C-CAP of their award.
Eligible students should contact C-CAP to apply. Please also contact C-CAP with any questions regarding the scholarship at email@example.com.