Culinary Careers Start Here
Attending an ICE Open House is the best way to experience life as a student and learn about the professional opportunities that await you after graduation.
Learn how ICE’s award-winning career training programs in Culinary Arts, Pastry & Baking Arts, Restaurant and Culinary Management, Hospitality Management, Cake Decorating and Bread Baking — including our immersive externship program — can prepare you for the job market in just 6 to 13 months.
Experience live cooking demonstrations with our chef instructors and tour the teaching kitchens, culinary labs and classrooms in our New York City campus at Brookfield Place in lower Manhattan or our Los Angeles campus in the historic Playhouse District of Pasadena. You’ll also have the chance to meet with our admissions and financial aid staff and to hear about the diverse hospitality and culinary career paths open to culinary school graduates.
New York Open House
• Date & Time: Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 10:00am
• Location: 225 Liberty Street (Brookfield Place) - 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10281
• To register: Please click here or call (888) 997-CHEF to reserve your space. Seating at these events is limited. While these events are free, due to building security you must have a ticket to enter the New York City campus open house.
Los Angeles Open House
• Date & Time: Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 10:00am
• Location: 521 East Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101
• To register: Please call (888) 718-CHEF or email LAopenhouse@ice.edu. Seating at these events is limited — if you're interested in attending we recommend contacting us as soon as possible to secure your spot.
Thinking about making a career change, but have reservations about how to start? Listen to one ICE alum share how attending an open house helped her make the leap.
If our schedule of events does not match your availability, click here to reach out to speak with our admissions team and schedule a private tour of the school.