Welcome International Agents!
Help your students explore a career in culinary arts by partnering with ICE in New York City! We offer you attractive resources and compensation, and most importantly, here's what we offer your students:
• Award-winning, accredited diploma programs in the Culinary Arts and Pastry & Baking Arts.
• Your students will gain hands-on experience with trained, attentive chef-instructors in small classes. Then, they will extern in one of ICE’s vast network of renowned restaurants and culinary businesses – ready for an exciting career in the culinary arts.
• ICE alumni work in the finest restaurant kitchens in the world, as well as in catering, restaurant management, specialty food retailing, and food writing.
• ICE facilitates the immigration and visa process with special admissions representatives who are sensitive to the needs of your students. See our International Student Reference Guide for more information.
• Comfortable housing options in New York City for every student’s preference and budget – from dorms and homestays, to shared and luxury apartments. We’ll pay attention to all the details – your students focus on learning and enjoying their time in New York City.
• ICE offers affordable health insurance coverage to international students and their families. Yes, we’ll get them covered while in New York City attending ICE.
ICE is Their Passport to an Amazing Culinary Career!
Please call (212) 847-0714 to speak with an admissions representative specializing in the needs of international students and recruiters.