$100 • 1 session
This workshop will focus on the basics of an effective business plan for any type of food concept be it a restaurant, bakery, catering business, packaged food product, or a food truck. Anyone serious about starting a food operation needs to have a serious business plan to be their road map as well as help raise the funds necessary to begin the process. A business plan provides an edge to the entrepreneur in this highly competitive marketplace.
Topics to be covered:
• Developing a winning food concept & menu
• Creating a unique selling point
• How to choose a location or distribution strategy
• How to analyze the marketplace
• Developing an effective marketing plan including social media
• The critical financials
• How to staff a strong management team
Click here to register.