Mondays, April 4-18, 6-8pm
$300 • 2 sessions
ICE's new workshop is an interactive two-session class for food entrepreneurs, whether you're already in business or planning to start one. This workshop will provide professional feedback on your food concept (either for a restaurant or a food product). Participants will be given eight minutes to present their concept, covering the following specific areas:
1. Food Concept Description: What is the nature of the business?
2. Menu: What is your menu of products?
3. Unique Selling Points: What stands out about your concept that will lead to success?
4. Target Demographic/Location: Who and where is your primary customer base?
5. Design, Brand, Logo: What is the look and feel of your concept/product?
6. Marketing Strategy: How do you plan to successfully sell in a competitive marketplace?
7. Challenges to Success: What do you identify as the challenges to your success?
8. Estimated Startup/Growth Costs: How much money do you need at this point to begin and/or to go forward?
9. Leadership and Management: What qualities do you have to lead your concept to success?
The first session will go over guidelines on how to organize your presentation, as well as strategies to be more effective in your pitch. We will go over your presentation outline and give you two weeks to prepare. Then we'll discuss the current nature of the food business and trends that impact success. Note: Please bring a flash drive to store your own presentation.
Click here to register.