CAMPUS: New York
The Institute of Culinary Education (ICE) is seeking an Admissions Representative for our New York campus. ICE offers sophisticated, intensive and cost effective one-year diploma programs in Culinary Arts, Pastry & Baking and Restaurant / Culinary Management. ICE is the largest and most respected culinary school in New York City. As an ICE Admissions Representative, you will work with prospective students, helping them turn their culinary passions into a rewarding and successful career. We take great pride and satisfaction helping our diverse community “Find Their Culinary Voice”...
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage a healthy pipeline of prospective student leads from NYC and around the globe who want to consider enrolling at ICE.
• Establish relationships with prospective students and execute personalized, quality sales communications by making and receiving phone calls, email, mail, and personal visits to ICE.
• Follow-up with prospective students to set appointments, tour the school, sit-in on classes, facilitate housing needs and/or financial aid requirements.
• Process enrollment paperwork for students according to School and Department policy and procedures.
• Provide information about the School, tours of the facility, and liaise with the Office of Financial Aid.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONALREQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum of two (2) years sales experience required in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Proven track record of tangible results, consistent performance and meeting/exceeding goals. Thrives in a goal oriented, competitive, sales team environment.
• Prior Admissions experience a plus.
• Prior culinary and / or hospitality field experience a plus.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal, and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products and the ability to quickly learn new software systems.
• Flexible schedule, able to work some evenings and occasionally at least one weekend-day to accommodate rotating shift schedules.
• Forward cover letter and resume to HR@ice.edu
• Please indicate salary expectations in cover letter
ABOUT THE INSTITUTE OF CULINARY EDUCATION:
The Institute of Culinary Education (ICE) is one of the largest and most diverse culinary schools in the world. Established in 1975, ICE offers award-winning six to 13-month career training programs in Culinary Arts, Pastry & Baking Arts, Restaurant & Culinary Management, Hotel & Hospitality Management, Bread Baking and Cake Decorating — with more than 14,000 successful alumni, many of whom are leaders in the industry. ICE also offers continuing education for culinary professionals, hosts more than 500 special events each year and is home to one of the world’s largest recreational cooking, baking and beverage programs with more than 26,000 students annually. ICE’s 74,000-square-foot, cutting edge facility in New York City is located at Brookfield Place in downtown Manhattan, and was designed for inspiration, creativity and community. ICE opened a west coast campus in Los Angeles in January 2018. Visit us at ice.edu or join us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook at @iceculinary to find your culinary voice™
The Institute of Culinary Education is an equal opportunity employer.