In 6 to 13 months, a life change can happen—that’s how long it takes to earn a diploma at ICE. Our award-winning alumni have worked in every facet of the culinary field—from restaurants to bakeries, catering, food media, television and more!
ICE has launched over 11,000 culinary careers.
You should be next.
- Named 2015 “Culinary School of the Year”
- Located in New York City, America’s culinary capital
- Chef Instructors from New York City’s top restaurants
- Business and hospitality training for food entrepreneurs
- Hands-on externships and networking opportunities
- Digital course materials via iPad
- Stellar job placement services and alumni support
What’s more—our new facility at Brookfield Place in Lower Manhattan offers unmatched opportunities for creativity and community:
- The nation’s first education-focused bean-to-bar Chocolate Lab
- Culinary Technology Lab outfitted with a tandoor, hearth oven,
vertical rotisserie and state of the art modernist equipment
- Dedicated spaces for mixology and wine studies
- Indoor hydroponic herb garden and vegetable farm