In 6 to 13 months, a life change can happen — that’s how long it takes to earn a diploma at ICE. Our award-winning alumni have worked in every facet of the culinary field — from restaurants to bakeries, catering, food media, television and more!
ICE has launched over 13,000 culinary careers.
You should be next.
- Named 2016 “Best Culinary School in America”
- Located in New York City, America’s culinary capital
- Chef Instructors from New York City’s top restaurants
- Business and hospitality training for food entrepreneurs
- Hands-on externships and networking opportunities
- Digital course materials via iPad
- Stellar job placement services and alumni support
What’s more — our facility at Brookfield Place in Lower Manhattan offers unmatched opportunities for creativity and community:
- The nation’s first education-focused bean-to-bar Chocolate Lab
- Culinary Technology Lab outfitted with a tandoor, hearth oven,
vertical rotisserie and state of the art modernist equipment
- Dedicated spaces for mixology and wine studies
- Indoor hydroponic herb garden and vegetable farm